1. Scope of User Information
User Information that Kreation may acquire is as follows:
- name and surname;
- shipping address, email addresses and telephone number;
- identification number (e.g., customer number);
- location data;
- wallet information and credit card information;
- other information that you enter into the form that Kreation specifies;
- cookie and other access information; and
- terminal information, IP addresses and other information that may be sent from your browsers or devices to the servers of Kreation (including logs with respect to use of the Services).
2. User Information that Kreation may Acquire
Kreation may acquire your User Information when:
- you register yourself to use the Service or contact Kreation for support or other solutions;
- you provide Kreation with documents containing User Information such as identity verification documents;
- you access or use the Services;
- you check availability of program update;
- you receive, open or click on the links on emails sent by Kreation; or
- Kreation deems necessary from time to time for stable provision of the Services.
Kreation does not intend to acquire your sensitive data, for example, concerning your race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal record, or fact of having suffered damage by a crime (“Sensitive Data”). However, if Kreation acquires any of your Sensitive Data, Kreation will handle your Sensitive Data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (“Act”) or other applicable laws or regulations.
3. Utilization Purposes of User Information
Kreation may use or otherwise process your User Information for the following purposes based on provision of the Services or Kreation’ legitimate interests:
- To confirm your identity when you login or otherwise use the Services;
- To confirm your identity when Kreation provides the Services (including responses to your inquiries, notifications to you, and measures against wrongful acts);
- To provide the Services and customer services;
- To bill the fees;
- To diagnose problems in relation to the Services;
- To provide information on Kreation, the Services or new services;
- To conduct market research on customers, customers’ interests, or effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- To take countermeasures against piracy of software or other illegal acts;
- To bill; and
- To conduct other acts incidental or related to the utilization purposes above.
5. Security Management of User Information
Kreation will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over Kreation’s employees to ensure security management of your User Information against risks such as loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of your User Information. Further, when Kreation engages a third party to handle your User Information in whole or in part, Kreation will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision so as to ensure security management of your User Information at the third party. Kreation’s security management measures include:
(1) Establishment of Basic Policy
Kreation has established a basic policy with respect to compliance with laws, regulations and guidelines for handling User Information, as well as inquiries and complaints in relation thereto.
(2) Establishment of Rules in Handling User Information
Kreation has established rules in acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion and disposal of User Information.
(3) Organizational Security Management Measures
Kreation has appointed a person responsible for handling User Information. Kreation has also defined the scope of User Information to be handled by its employees, and has established an internal system in case of a breach or threat of a breach of the relevant rules.
(4) Personnel Security Management Measures
Kreation provides its employees with regular training with respect to the key issues in handling User Information.
(5) Physical Security Management Measures
Kreation controls access by its employees to the areas where User Information is handled, and restricts equipment they may bring in. Further, Kreation has implemented measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing User Information, as well as measures to prevent loss of equipment, media and documents that handle User Information.
(6) Technical Security Management Measures
Kreation has limited the scope of the database of User Information. Further, Kreation has introduced information systems to prevent unauthorized access to User Information from outside.
6. Provision of User Information to Third-Parties
- Kreation has obtained your consent;
- Kreation is required to provide your User Information by laws, court orders or other procedures;
- Kreation determines in good faith that disclosure of your User Information is necessary to prevent or respond to wrongful acts, to defend against attacks to the Services, to protect property or safety of Kreation, Kreation’s customers or the public.
- Kreation is merged or acquired by another company, or sells the whole or part of the Services or other related business or assets of Kreation; or
- Kreation is permitted under the Act or other laws or regulations.
When Kreation provides your User Information to a third party, Kreation will provide your User Information after excluding your Sensitive Data, unless permitted under the laws or regulations or Kreation obtains your separate consent.
7. Storage of User Information
8. Transfer of User Information
9. Disclosures of Personal Information
If you wish Kreation to disclose, correct or suspend to use your Personal Information, please contact the personal information administrator of Kreation below by email. Kreation will respond as follows. For the avoidance of doubt, if Kreation is not obligated to disclose, correct, suspend to use or delete your Personal Information under applicable laws or regulations in relation to personal information, the following provisions do not apply.
(1) Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent of applicable laws and regulations, Kreation will disclose your Personal Information to you without delay after confirming your identity. Kreation may charge you a fee determined by Kreation to disclose your Personal Information.
(2) Correction of and Suspension to Use Personal Information
Kreation will investigate the following requests, after confirming your identity. If Kreation corrects or suspends to use your Personal Information, Kreation will notify you after correcting or suspending to use your Personal Information.
To correct your Personal Information for the reasons that your Personal Information is not true or otherwise required under applicable laws and regulations; or
(3) Deletion of Personal Information
If Kreation deems it necessary to respond to your request, Kreation will delete your Personal Information after confirming your identity, and will notify you.